Why Are Reusable Snack Pouches The Need of The Hour?
Every Indian household is famous for reusing bottles and containers in their kitchens. They have been implementing the concept of reusability since forever.
But keeping that aside, with flexible packaging taking the packaging industry by storm, reusable pouches are currently the need of the hour.
A plastic bag usually takes around 15 to 1,000 years to recycle, and on top of that, we are producing almost 300 million tonnes of plastic waste every year. That’s what has emerged the need for sustainable and reusable flexible packages.
Key Features of Reusable Bags
Here’s a list of a few distinguishing features of reusable bags that makes them your next go-to packaging solution.
- Environment Friendly
- Strong Branding & Marketing
- Cost Reductions
- Product Visibility
- Resealable Zippers & Easy Open Tear Notches
- Perfect for special applications and purposes
- Preserve the freshness of your products for consumers.
- Increase the likelihood of original package retention, keeping your brand in front of the consumer.
- Protect against spills and contamination.
Structure of Reusable Pouches
- PET Film + PE Film
- BOPP Film + Met BOPP
- PET Film + Foil + PE
- PET Film + MET PET + PE
- Polyethene Films
Benefits of Adopting Pouches
Reusable pouches are all about using fewer resources and producing less waste. That’s how we can contribute to the environment and eliminate the production of billions of tons of wastage. Here are the benefits of adopting reusable snack pouches.
- Added Strength: The reusable pouches made using modern-day machinery offer added strength and support. These pouches are designed keeping in mind the products and are strong enough to withdraw travel and environmental fluctuations.
- Less Environmental Harm: The biggest advantage of using reusable pouches is that they decrease the amount of environmental harm. A use and throw pouch will lead to a gazillion of plastic waste, but as the name suggests, the reusability factor makes it the sanest choice.
- No More Pollution: Flexible Packaging and sustainability are intertwined. While manufacturing flexible packaging, they reduce greenhouse gas emissions and fossil fuel usage, and hence reusable pouches are environment-friendly sustainable packaging solutions.
- Less Energy Usage: Considering reusable pouches are flexible packaging solutions, they can be manufactured with comparatively less water and other raw materials due to their lightweight.
How to Reuse the Reusable Snack Pouches?
It’s time to think outside the box and above and beyond. The reusable snack pouches can be used in a variety of ways apart from just storing your snacks. Here’s how.
- Keeping Environment at the Core: If you’ve switched to reusable snack pouches, you are already halfway there. Adding to that, these bags’ durability and the way to keep the freshness intact makes them an ideal choice to store your salads and leafy greens. This way you can use environmentally friendly packaging, as well as switch to healthier food!
- Increase Your Shelf Space: Jars and containers use up most of our shelf space. By switching to reusable pouches which take up less space on our shelves, we will be having extra space to store most of our goods.
- Children friendly: Adding to that, these reusable bags are so easy to use that they are a child’s play. You can also use them to give your children fruits, vegetables and snacks during picnics. So, they can be used as your mini lunch bags too.
Reusable bags might be one of the handiest flexible packaging solutions that literally anyone could use, but here’s a list of a few specific industries that have been largely using reusable pouches.
- Food and Non-food Items
- Confectionery and Biscuits
- Pharma, Soft Drink Concentrate & Coffee
- Agrochemicals, Seeds, Lube Oils, Tea
- Milk, Ghee, Shopping bags & general purpose lamination substrate
At Kamakshi Flexiprints, we have manufacturing packaging solutions that work the best for our clients for over three decades. We constantly introduce new practices and processes to stay ahead of the curve in the industry. Reusable pouches are one such speciality packaging solution that we have been manufacturing for our esteemed clientele. You can get in touch with more information about your flexible packaging needs, because “You name it, we pack it!”